St. Joseph’s Closet
St. Joseph’s Closet provides clothing to Hospital patients that are in need of clothing and being discharged from the hospital.
- Patient need for clothing can be due to being in an accident that can make their clothing un-wearable to go home in.
- Clothing needs are for soft and easy to put on
- Sweat pants
- Zippered sweat shirt type clothing
- Men’s underwear
- Larger sizes, especially XL and bigger.
- Our clothing drive is during the month of September.
This ministry is supported by our Episcopal Church Women’s organization.